Dataset on the involvement of children in civil and administrative justice in Denmark is organized according to the number of themes from the Masterlist, such as: general population statistics, divorce, custody, parental abductions, enforcement of court decisions, child protection, adoption, succession, asylum, free movement of EU citizens, migration, education, employment, mental health, administrative sanctions, healthcare, child maintenance, affiliation proceedings, children with court-appointed guardians.
You can filter this dataset according to key word searches, whether the data provides disaggregation by the age of child, sex, region within country or socio-economic group, nationality and role of child in the proceedings and by source. It is indicated whether the information provided is equivalent or approximate to the Masterlist indicators. The data file gives access to the raw data and metadata.
Additionally to the raw data you can find the overview of Member States' systems, composed of an EU summary report plus country-specific report.
- 4. Report on children in civil proceedings in Denmark Word DOC
- 3. Report on children in administrative proceedings in Denmark Word DOC
- 5. EU summery report on children's involvement in civil and administrative judicial proceedings Word DOC
- 1. Raw data and metadata Excel XLS
- 2. Masterlist with themes and indicators Excel XLS
- 6. International data on children in judicial proceedings Excel XLS
- Type of Dataset
- Release Date
- Modified Date
- Temporal Coverage From
- Temporal Coverage To
- Geographical Coverage
European Commission, DG Justice and Consumers, C2 Fundamental rights
Rue Montoyer 59, Brussels, Belgium