Continuous filament glass fibre (wet chopped strands); The main end-use of CFGF products is the reinforcement of thermosetting and thermoplastic resins.; at plant (Location: RER)
Technical Purpose: Wet chopped strands of continuous filament glass fibre are used in the reinforcement of thermosetting and thermoplastic resins in a wide variety of applications:
- the automotive and transport sectors,
- the electrical/electronics industry,
- the construction industry.
- Other markets for composite materials include pipes and tanks, agricultural equipment, industrial machinery, wind-turbine blades and the sports, leisure and marine sectors.
Geographical Representation: RER
- Landing page HTML
- Release Date
- Geographical Coverage
- San Marino, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Russia, Germany, Slovenia, Andorra, Moldova, Kosovo, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Belgium, Ireland, Hungary, Finland, Poland, Bulgaria, Netherlands, Spain, Iceland, Croatia, Sweden, Slovakia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Greece, Denmark, Ukraine, Åland Islands, Cyprus, Montenegro, Lithuania, Gibraltar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Monaco, Austria, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Albania, Portugal, Norway, Romania, Liechtenstein, Italy, Latvia, Vatican City, France, Guernsey, Belarus, Czech Republic, Isle of Man, Luxembourg, Jersey, Serbia, Malta