TED (Tenders Electronic Daily) is the 'Supplement to the Official Journal of the EU ("OJ S"), dedicated to European public procurement.
You will find information on public procurement contracts, according to the EU rules on public procurements, of notices published in EU Member States, European Economic Area (EEA) and beyond.
You can browse, search and sort procurement notices by country, region, business sector and more.
TED (Tender Electronic daily) website currently offers bulk downloads of XML packages, for registered users, in the page "Download XML Packages" (http://ted.europa.eu/TED/misc/xmlPackagesDownload.do) .
The XML packages are divided into:
• daily editions of the Supplement of the Official Journal;
• monthly collections, starting from January 2011.
Moreover, these packages can be found also on the FTP (ftp://ted.europa.eu) accessible with generic credentials (guest/guest), dating back to 1993. Files and formats are according to the availability for the selected period.
A subset of Tenders Electronic Daily (TED) data covering most important fields from contract notices and contract award notices in CSV format is available at https://data.europa.eu/euodp/en/data/dataset/ted-csv”).
- Commission Decision 2008/963/EC HTML
- Directive 2009/81/EC on defence and sensitive security procurement HTML
- EU directive 2004/17 – procurement in the water, energy, transport and postal services sectors HTML
- EU directive 2004/18 – procurement – contracts for public works, public supply and public service HTML
- TED home page HTML
- Alternative Title
- TED (Tender Electronic Daily)
- Type of Dataset
- Information Exchange Package Description
- Release Date
- Modified Date
- Accrual Periodicity
- Temporal Coverage From
- Geographical Coverage
- Austria, Poland, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Malta, France, Belgium, Latvia, Finland, Estonia, Romania, Greece, Denmark, Croatia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Italy, Portugal, United Kingdom, Luxembourg, EU28, Netherlands, Germany, Lithuania
- Metadata language
Publications Office of the European Union
2, rue Mercier 2985-Luxembourg