This dataset provides statistics on EUR-Lex website from two views: type of content and number of legal acts available. It is updated on a daily basis.
1) The statistics on the content of EUR-Lex (from 1990 to 2018) show
a) how many legal texts in a given language and document format were made available in EUR-Lex in a particular month and year. They include:
- corrigenda and amending acts
- legal acts, both those that are in force and those that are no longer in force
- proposals, whether awaiting adoption or already adopted.
Since the eight parliamentary term, parliamentary questions are no longer included.
b) bibliographical notices by sector (e.g. case-law, treaties).
2) The statistics on legal acts (from 1990 to 2018) provide yearly and monthly figures on the number of adopted acts (also by author and by type) as well as those repealed and expired in a given month.
- Avaldamise kuupäev
- Viimase muutmise kuupäev
- Ajaline ulatus alates
- Ajaline ulatus kuni
- inglise keel
EUR-Lex editorial team