The Flooding Risk Map (Wateroverlastlandschapskaart: WOLK) provides an overview of drainage systems and areas at risk of flooding in the case of heavy precipitation. This can cause traffic jams and blockages, as well as water damage to buildings. WOLK helps prevent this by visualising the data on a map, where solutions are needed for the municipality of Assen.
- Sector:Government & Public SectorNature:Application
OpenRaadsinformatie is an online application that provides users with access to public meeting, items on the agenda, motions and documents on various Dutch municipalities and administrations of provinces. Created by the coalition of Dutch municipalities and the Open State Foundation, OpenRaadsinformatie acts as a central point of access to government data and documents, and is utilised by several other applications.
- Sector:Government & Public SectorNature:Website
Statsregnskapet is a website that visualises government spending and budgets on the basis of publicly available government statistics. In doing so, it aims to create transparency in government spending.
- Sector:Government & Public SectorNature:Project
Parlameter is an online tool created by a collaboration of volunteers from tech companies, universities, marketing agencies and NGOs. The tool aims to create transparency as it allows organisations to analyse votes and transcripts of speeches from the National Assembly.
The Environmental Atlas (Atlas Okolja) is a map-interface of Slovenia that presents data of various indicators that measure the:
- Environment, such as water quality, or flooding risk areas;
- Climate, for instance temperatures, sunshine, and wind; and
- Land and oil usage, or seismological risk areas.
Vides SOS is an platform designed to alert the State Environmental Service of environmental hazards such as pollution, waste and litter in nature. Environmental infringements of the air (odours, dust, smoke, and radiation); the water (activities of edge fishing, presence of chemicals, dead animals, or oil); and the soil (waste, manure, and oil) can be reported. Depending on the case, the State Environmental Service cleans it up or users clean it up themselves and document it in the application.
- Sector:Population & SocietyNature:Website
The International Data & Economic Analysis (IDEA) is an online database providing access to country-level data across the globe. Created by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and initially set up to support the staff and associates of USAID find data from external sources, the IDEA database now provides access to over 10 000 data series and is categorised along the themes: people government, official development assistance, economy, education, and health.
- Nature:WebsiteAuthor:EurostatCharge:FREEData Source:EurostatFunctionality:Data visualisation, StatisticsSubject:Recovery - Covid-19
The European Statistical Recovery Dashboard features an interactive visual tool, linked to the Eurostat database. Each indicator can be explored by means of an interactive chart view, and comparisons between countries and across time are also possible. Data can be downloaded and re-used. The dashboard will be updated monthly with new data and each update will feature a commentary describing the economic and social situation in the latest available period. New indicators are also envisaged.
About the planned duration of the dashboard: the 'recovery' dashboard will be no longer needed when we reach the point where everyone agrees that the recovery has been achieved.
- Nature:WebsiteAuthor:HitHorizonsCharge:FREEFunctionality:Data visualisation, Information analysis, StatisticsSubject:European companies
HH aggregates data of European companies, makes them available via API, provides additional insights via a SaaS web app
- Nature:ApplicationAuthor:Tomas BekisasCharge:FREEData Source:European ParliamentFunctionality:DatabaseSubject:European Parliament, Transparency, Committees, Plenaries, MEP, Members of the European Parliament, News, Legislation, Democracy
With myEP you can quickly and easily access:
- Agendas of the past and upcomming meetings of the parliamentary committees and plenary sittings;
- Documents prepared for the parliamentary committees and plenary sittings;
- List of all current Members of the European Parliament and their contact details;
- News stories on the decisions taken by the European Parliament.
With myEP, you can also:
- Get notified about newly added agendas of parliamentary committee meetings and plenary sittings;
- Get notified about decisions taken by the European Parliament;
- Stream your selected event;
- Bookmark your favorite documents;
- Quickly mark all agendas or documents as seen;
- Search for a specific agenda or document;
- Filter out not yet seen agendas or documents;
- Share agendas and documents with your contacts;
- Filter MEPs by their country, political group or name;
- Look up the roles of selected MEP.
myEP is powered by publicly available data from the European Parliament ((c) European Union,  - Source: European Parliament).
Please note that myEP is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by or in any way officially connected with the European Parliament.
906 results found