APIdays Paris 2019
On 9 to 11 December, the APIdays Paris 2019 took place in France. The theme of the event was "APIs: From Legacy to Agile, From Product to Ecosystems" and brought together developers, architects, CTOs, and business executives from around the world to share information and get inspired. Speakers at the event included:
- Dominique Alba, the Head of Paris Urbanism & Architecture, who gave the opening keynote and spoke about "Paris, the Architect's point of view".
- Nouamane Cherkaoui, the CIO of Société Générale Franfinance, who spoke about "How APIs empower the Open Banking Strategy - Credit As Service at Franfinance".
- Adrian Minnock, a Solutions Engineer at SmartBear, who spoke about "The Benefits of API Contract Testing".
- Gerard Sans, a Developer Advocate at Amazon Web Services (AWS), who spoke about "Building a Serverless Geolocation Search using GraphQL".
- Marit Blank, representing the European Data Portal (EDP), who spoke about "API-Enabled Digital Ecosystems by and for the Public Sector: European Data Portal".
Missed the API Days Paris 2019? There are more API Days planned for 2020, including APIdays Express Jakarta on 17 March 2020 and APIDays Helsinki on 2 and 3 June 2020.
For more open data events in 2020 visit the European Data Portal's calendar and follow the EDP on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn to stay up to date.