- From 2021 to 2027 this council will develop and expand breakthrough innovations
- This is the sixth and final piece in a series about the “Sus-tainability of (Open) Data Portal Infrastructures” reports. In this highlight, the focus is on “A Distributed Version Control Approach to Creating Portals for Reuse”
Since the summer of 2020, the European Data Portal (EDP) team has been summarising the six reports included in the “Sustainability of (Open) Data Portal Infrastructure” as featured highlights. This particular report will focus on the sixth report “A Distributed Version Control Approach to Creating Portals for Re-use”.
This report was prepared by… more
- Have a look at the presentations from this year’s conference on reference data and semantics
The European Data Conference on Reference Data and Semantics took place between 16 and 19 March.
The Publications Office of the European Union and the ISA² programme of the European Commission joined forces to offer an opportunity for experts to tackle current and future issues in the fields of… more
- The Smart City Innovation Framework
The Smart City Innovation Framework Implementation (SCIFI) is a project where several European cities collaborate to activate the market for innovative solutions and improve public service delivery by making use of data. Recently, this project has identified potential avenues for cities to create value from their open data, including better quality data and improved findability.
Better quality data is less prone to errors,… more
- The TAPAS project analyses the impact of open data in the Ukrainian road sector
In collaboration with the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine, the Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) project, recently published an analytical report assessing how open data impacts the Ukrainian economy, in particular in the road sector.
Before 2013, it was impossible to track public spending on road reconstruction and… more
- The European Data Portal’s 20th analytical report helps open data enthusiasts leverage the potential of Copernicus data for earth observation applications
- Discover the Estonian education statistics portal
Haridussilm, the Estonian portal for education statistics portal, provides data of primary, general, secondary, vocational, and higher education for citizens of Estonia. This allows users to monitor various indicators such as success of lifelong learning, or labour market statistics.
The website serves as a useful tool for education representatives and policy makers to keep track of their education strategy goals and… more
- An innovation project that aims to create an “Open Innovation Test Bed”
A part of the EU’s Horizon2020 Framework Programme an innovation project that aims to create an “Open Innovation Test Bed” for nano-pharmaceuticals – “Phoenix” – was launched on 1 March 2021. This cross-European project is coordinated by the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) and… more
- A service that increases the efficiency and transparency of government spending in Moldova
MTenderis a Moldovan website created by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Moldova. The website:
- Provides electronic public procurement records to raise the efficiency of spending and to increase transparency of the state’s budget;
- Shortens the time between procurement planning and payment, time for tenders, and waiting time for suppliers and contractors; and … more
- The closing event of the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF)
Save the date and join the DigitALL Public conference taking place from 20 to 22 April 2021.
The DigitALL Public conference is the closing event of the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) Digital and the Interoperability solutions for public administrations, businesses and citizens (ISA²… more
1312 results foundRSS