- Which skills are needed to work with Open Data? Are only technical skills required or should a data scientist be able to do everything?Image
The rise in the number of Chief Data… more
- € 4.5 M available in a call for proposals for generating value through the re-use of Public Sector Information
The Connecting Europe Facility programme supports a Digital Service Infrastructure on Open Data
€4.5 M available in a call for proposals for generating value through the re-use of Public Sector Information. Proposals can be submitted until 19/1/2016.
The European Union launched on 30/10/2015 a call for proposals making EU funding available under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) through grants to improve the interoperability and interconnectivity of the… more
- Eighteen Open Data companies from across Europe join the ODINE
- Where do the European countries stand with regard to the deployment of Open Data?
Where do the 28 European countries plus Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland (EU28+) stand with regard to the deployment of Open Data? An overview of the most important findings of the Open Data Maturity Assessment, including Open Data Readiness and Portal Maturity.
Where do European countries stand with regard to Open Data? What key policies have been set up? What are the key features of national data portals?
To measure Open Data Maturity two key indicators have been… more
- Economic benefits are primarily derived from the re-use of Open Data. Value is there. The question is how big?
The European Union has adopted legislation to foster the re-use of Open (Government) Data. The expected impact of this legislation combined with the development of data portals, is to drive economic benefits and further transparency. Economic benefits are primarily derived from the re-use of Open Data. Value is there. The question is how big?
The economic benefits have been largely outlined by a number of studies. However, few studies offer aggregate figures covering several… more
155 results foundRSS