Facts about implementation and delivery of digital public services in 34 countries
The 2018 edition of eGovernment factsheets has been published by the European Commission's National Interoperability Framework Observatory (NIFO). Produced in collaboration with national eGovernment experts, the eGov factsheets serve as a unique tool to identify best practices in the field of eGovernment policy and the digitisation of public administration.
The national eGov factsheets include:
- Country profile;
- Most significant changes and progress;
- Main strategic objectives and principles at national level;
- Legal framework;
- eGovernment actors, roles and responsibilities;
- eGovernment infrastructure;
- eGovernment services for citizens and businesses.
Take a look at the eGov factsheets from 2014 to 2018 and compare different eGovernment Strategies or the development of national legal frameworks over time.