Discover what was discussed at APIdays Paris
On 9 to 11 December, the APIdays Paris 2019 took place in France. The theme of the event was "APIs: From Legacy to Agile, From Product to Ecosystems" and brought together developers, architects, CTOs, and business executives from around the world to share information and get inspired. Speakers at the event included:
- Dominique Alba, the Head of Paris Urbanism & Architecture, who gave the opening keynote and spoke about "Paris, the Architect's point of view".
- Nouamane Cherkaoui, the CIO of Société Générale Franfinance, who spoke about "How APIs empower the Open Banking Strategy - Credit As Service at Franfinance".
- Adrian Minnock, a Solutions Engineer at SmartBear, who spoke about "The Benefits of API Contract Testing".
- Gerard Sans, a Developer Advocate at Amazon Web Services (AWS), who spoke about "Building a Serverless Geolocation Search using GraphQL".
- Marit Blank, representing the European Data Portal (EDP), who spoke about "API-Enabled Digital Ecosystems by and for the Public Sector: European Data Portal".