Show your talent in open data, help Europe, and be a winner!
The fourth edition of EU Datathon, the primary open data competition in Europe, was launched on 19 February 2020. This is your chance to demonstrate the potential that open data presents in society and, of course, your creativity and talent.
To compete, you need to propose the development of an application that links and uses open datasets. At least one of these should be made available by EU institutions, agencies or bodies. Your application is expected to:
- Showcase opportunities for concrete business models or social enterprises;
- Find new suitable approaches and solutions using open data; and
- Help Europe achieve the goals set by the European Commission.
Therefore, your application should fit into one of the following thematic challenges:
- Challenge 1: ‘A European Green Deal’
- Challenge 2: ‘An economy that works for people’
- Challenge 3: ‘A new push for European democracy’
- Challenge 4: ‘A Europe fit for the digital age’
Submit your proposal with a short description by 26 April 2020. Learn more about the event at EU Datathon 2020.