The European Union is responding to the outbreak of COVID-19 and its consequences by adopting a wide range of measures in many areas (health, economy, research, border measures, mobility, etc.).
In this dataset you will find a non-exhaustive list of documents related to the common European response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
These are documents that have been published on EUR-Lex.
EUR-Lex is an online gateway to EU Law. It provides the official and most comprehensive access to EU legal documents. It is available in all of the EU’s 24 official languages and is updated daily.
- EUR-Lex COVID-19 information page HTML
- EUR-Lex search results for COVID-19 related documents HTML
- Non-exhaustive list of COVID-19 related document on EUR-Lex HTML
- Non-exhaustive list of COVID-19 related document on EUR-Lex JSON
- Non-exhaustive list of COVID-19 related document on EUR-Lex XML
- Non-exhaustive list of COVID-19 related document on EUR-Lex CSV
- Virtuoso SPARQL Query Editor HTML
- Landing Page
- Accrual Periodicity
- Geographical Coverage
- Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Belgium, Austria, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Germany, Czechia, Spain, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, United Kingdom, France, Croatia, Greece, Ireland, Hungary, Lithuania, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg
- European Union Open Data Portal
Publications Office of the European Union