The WISE-WFD database contains data from River Basin Management Plans reported by EU Members States according to article 13 of the Water Framework Directive. The full database is quite complex and not yet made available for public download. However, a number of aggregation queries have been made, these aggregation queries extract data from the database and present it as data tables that can be downloaded in Excel format.
Most of the reported data are considered final, however, in some cases they are considered provisional by Member States. The aggregation tables are updated when the underlying WFD Database is updated with new or corrected data. It is therefore important to associate the use of any information in the tables with the date in which data was retrieved.
The tables are organised for an access at various levels of overviews versus details - aggregated at country, river basin district (RBD) or in some cases even RBD-subunit level.
- Chemical and quantitative status of groundwater bodies Octet Stream
- Ecological and chemical status of surface water bodies Octet Stream
- Impacts on surface water bodies Octet Stream
- Numbers and statistics of groundwater bodies Octet Stream
- Numbers and statistics of surface water bodies Octet Stream
- Significant pressures affecting surface water bodies Octet Stream
- Release Date
- Modified Date
- Geographical Coverage
- Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Belgium, Austria, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Germany, Czechia, Spain, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, United Kingdom, France, Hungary, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Malta, Latvia
- European Union Open Data Portal
European Environment Agency
Kongens Nytorv 6, 1050 Copenhagen K, Denmark