This survey offers a very detailed view of the European public opinion at regional level (209 regions of levels "NUTS I" or "NUTS II").
It was designed to explore views of Europeans at regional level on the following topics:
• The current quality of life and economic situation
• The expectations regarding quality of life and the economy
• Main concerns facing regions
• Perception of the European Union, trust in the EU and representatives best placed to explain the EU
Approximately 300 respondents from different social and demographic groups were interviewed via telephone (landline and mobile phone) in their mother tongue at each of the 209 regions.
Overall Some 62,511 respondents were interviewed in the 28 Member States.
The results by volumes are distributed as follows:
- Volume A: Countries
- Volume AA: Groups of countries
- Volume A' (AP): Trends
- Volume AA' (AAP): Trends of groups of countries
- Volume B: EU/socio-demographics
- Volume B' (BP) : Trends of EU/ socio-demographics
Volume C: Country/socio-demographics
Researchers may also contact GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences: https://www.gesis.org/eurobarometer
- Detailed information on public opinion website Provisional data
- Release Date
- Geographical Coverage
- Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Belgium, Austria, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Germany, Czechia, Spain, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, United Kingdom, France, Croatia, Greece, Ireland, Hungary, Lithuania, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg
- European Union Open Data Portal
Rue de La Loi, 56, Brussels