The dataset contains information on the activity of the Publications Office of the European Union in 2017, based on its Annual Management Report (AMR). It provides an insight on the Office’s main achievements over the year and a summary of the Office’s activities, namely for the production, information management as well as the access to and the reuse of public information of the EU institutions, including the management of public websites such as EUR-Lex, OP Portal, EU Open Data Portal, TED, CORDIS. In particular, it includes the reporting on the Strategic objectives 2017-2025 unanimously approved by the Management Committee on 30 June 2017.
The report is addressed to all the EU institutions and it is established annually by the Publications Office’s Management Committee, who is also responsible for its strategic objectives.
The report is available in English and must be published by 1 May each year.
The Publications Office of the European Union is an interinstitutional office. Its organisation and operation are governed by Decision 2009/496/EC, Euratom, as amended by Decision 2012/368/EU, Euratom.
- Decision 2009/496/EC, Euratom of the European Parliament, the Council, the Commission, the Court of Justice, the Court of Auditors, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions of 26 June 2009 on the organisation and operation of the Publications Office of the European Union PDF
- Decision of the European Parliament, the Council, the Commission, the Court of Justice of the European Union, the Court of Auditors, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions of 29 June 2012 amending Decision 2009/496/EC, Euratom on the organisation and operation of the Publications Office of the European Union PDF
- EU Law and Publications Portal HTML
- Alternative Title
- Annual Management Report
- Release Date
- Modified Date
- Accrual Periodicity
- Geographical Coverage
- Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Belgium, Austria, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Germany, Czechia, Spain, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, United Kingdom, France, Croatia, Greece, Ireland, Hungary, Lithuania, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg
- European Union Open Data Portal