Data on drug seizures relate to all seizures made in each country during the year by all law enforcement agencies (police, customs, national guard, etc.). Caution is required in relation to double-counting that might occur within a country — although it is usually avoided — between various law enforcement agencies.
There are over 300 statistical tables in this dataset. Each data table may be viewed as an HTML table or downloaded in spreadsheet (Excel format).
- Alternative Title
- EMCDDA Statistical Bulletin Seizures (SZR) data
- Landing Page
- Type of Dataset
- Release Date
- Temporal Coverage From
- Temporal Coverage To
- [u'2019-01-01T00:00:00', u'2017-01-01T00:00:00']
- Geographical Coverage
- Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Turkey, Belgium, Austria, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Germany, Czechia, Spain, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Greece, United Kingdom, Hungary, Croatia, Italy, Ireland, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Malta, Latvia
- Statistical Bulletin 2019
- European Union Open Data Portal
Praça Europa 1, Cais do Sodré