Information on the number of people entering treatment for a drug problem provides insight into general trends in problem drug use and also offers a perspective on the organisation and uptake of treatment facilities. ‘Treatment demand data’ come from each country with varying degrees of national coverage, principally from outpatient and inpatient centres’ treatment records.
There are over 300 statistical tables in this dataset. Each data table may be viewed as an HTML table or downloaded in spreadsheet (Excel format).
- Alternative Title
- EMCDDA Statistical Bulletin (Treatment Demand Indicator) TDI data
- Type of Dataset
- Release Date
- Temporal Coverage From
- Temporal Coverage To
- [u'2019-01-01T00:00:00', u'2017-01-01T00:00:00']
- Geographical Coverage
- Romania, Slovakia, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden, Netherlands, Norway, Greece, United Kingdom, Hungary, Croatia, Italy, Ireland, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Malta, Latvia, Portugal, Turkey, Belgium, Austria, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Germany, Czechia, Spain, Denmark, Finland, Estonia
- Statistical Bulletin 2019
- European Union Open Data Portal
Praça Europa 1, Cais do Sodré