National routine information on drug use and patterns of use amongst prisoners is rare. Most of the data available in the EU come from ad-hoc studies amongst prisoners, carried out at local level, with samples that vary considerably in size and which are often not representative of the whole prison system. This makes extrapolation to a national figure for the prison system very difficult. Furthermore, the lack of repeated surveys impedes trend analysis in most of the EU countries.
There are over 300 statistical tables in this dataset. Each data table may be viewed as an HTML table or downloaded in spreadsheet (Excel format).
- Alternative Title
- EMCDDA Statistical Bulletin Drug use among prisoners (DUP) data
- Landing Page
- Type of Dataset
- Release Date
- Temporal Coverage From
- Temporal Coverage To
- [u'2019-01-01', u'2018-01-01']
- Geographical Coverage
- Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Turkey, Belgium, Austria, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Germany, Czechia, Spain, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Greece, United Kingdom, Hungary, Croatia, Italy, Ireland, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Malta, Latvia
- Statistical Bulletin 2019
- European Union Open Data Portal
Praça Europa 1, Cais do Sodré