EudraGMDP is the name for the Union database referred to in article 111(6) of Directive 2001/83/EC and article 80(6) of Directive 2001/82/EC.
It contains the following information:
- Manufacturing and import authorisations
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certificates.
- Statements of non-compliance with GMP
- GMP inspection planning in third countries
- Wholesale Distribution Authorisations
- Good Distribution Certificates (GDP)
- Statements of non-compliance with GDP
- Registration of manufacturers, importers and distributors of active substances for human use located in the EEA
- EudraGMDP HTML
- Geographical Coverage
- Metadata language
European Medicines Agency
European Medicines Agency 30 Churchill Place Canary Wharf London E14 5EU United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)20 3660 6000