The dataset principally contains the results of the elections to the European Parliament held between 4 and 7 June 2009.
You can find data on the composition of the European Parliament; the number of national parties in the European Parliament; voter turnout; results per Member State.
For comparison, some data go back 35 years to the first direct elections to the European Parliament.
You can visualise the results according to theme, using interactive charts. It is also possible to reuse HTML code to post the widget with the final results on your website.
- 1. 2009 - European election results XML
- 2. 2009 - Names of the political groups in the 24 official languages XML
- 3. 2009 - Names of the political groups in the language of the parties XML
- 4. 2009 - Election results by country HTML
- 5. 2009 - Review of European Elections PDF
- 6. 2009 - 1979 European elections: Historical data HTML
- Release Date
- Modified Date
- Temporal Coverage From
- Temporal Coverage To
- Geographical Coverage
- Slovakia, Slovenia, Portugal, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom, France, Hungary, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Malta, Latvia, Romania, Belgium, Austria, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Germany, Czechia, Spain, Denmark, Finland, Estonia
- European Union Open Data Portal
Bât. Altiero Spinelli, 60 rue Wiertz / Wiertzstraat 60, B-1047 - Bruxelles/Brussels, Belgium,