The motions for resolutions and reports tabled by Members and by the parliamentary committees are put to the vote in plenary, with or without a debate. After the vote, the final texts as adopted are published.
This dataset contains a list (by year) of final texts adopted during plenary.
Also a link to search pages for lists by year (since 2002) is provided.
- 1. Full list of Texts Adopted HTML
- 2. List of final Texts Adopted for the 7th parliamentary term (2009-2014) HTML
- 3. List of final Texts Adopted for the year 2013 HTML
- 4. List of final Texts Adopted for the year 2014 HTML
- 5. List of final Texts Adopted for the year 2015 HTML
- 6. List of final Texts Adpoted for the year 2016 HTML
- Geographical Coverage
- Denmark, Austria, Finland, Greece, Latvia, Malta, Luxembourg, France, Estonia, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Belgium, Cyprus, Croatia, Romania, Ireland, Hungary, Sweden, Poland, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Germany, Slovenia, Portugal
- Metadata language
Bât. Altiero Spinelli, 60 rue Wiertz / Wiertzstraat 60, B-1047 - Bruxelles/Brussels, Belgium,
Tel: +32(0)2 28 42111