The European Structural and Investment Funds (ESI Funds) co-finance programmes in all EU countries. With a budget of 451 billion over the 2014-2020 period.
This dataset presents expected achievements (targets) at country level defined for :
- the Cohesion fund
- the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD)
- the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
Country level data will be available in 2016 for :
- the European Maritime & Fisheries Fund (EMFF)
- and European Social Fund (ESF)/ Youth Employment Initiative (YEI)
This dataset can be viewed and filtered at programme (as of 18/07/2016), country, theme and fund level on the ESIF data platform.
- Modified Date
- Accrual Periodicity
- This dataset will be updated at least once a year
- Geographical Coverage
- Austria, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Malta, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Germany, Romania, Ireland, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Finland, Portugal, Denmark, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Estonia, Poland, Latvia, Belgium, France, Slovakia, Croatia, Sweden
- Metadata language