EU transport in figures is a statistical publication realized by DG MOVE in cooperation with Eurostat that contains more than one hundred tables of data and indicators about transport in Europe. The content of this pocketbook is based on a range of sources including Eurostat, national statistics and international organizations and it covers the European Union and its 28 Member States, and, as far as possible, the current EU candidate countries and the EFTA countries.
The publication consists of 3 parts:
1) A general part with general economic and other relevant data;
2) A transport part covering both passenger and freight transport as well as other transport-related data;
3) An energy and environmental part with data on the impact which the transport sector has on energy consumption and on the environment.
Most of the tables have data up to 2011; where available, more recent data have been provided.
- Chapter 2.3 Performance of Passenger transport Excel XLS
- Chapter 2.1 Transport general Excel XLS
- Chapter 2.6 Means of transport Excel XLS
- Chapter 3. Energy and Environment Excel XLS
- Chapter 2.2 Performance of freight transport Excel XLS
- Chapter 1. General data Excel XLS
- Chapter 2.4 Performance using other indicators Excel XLS
- Chapter 2.5 Infrastructure Excel XLS
- Chapter 2.7 Transport safety Excel XLS
- Release Date
- Modified Date