Information about the System for Exchange of Excise Data (SEED). Database for companies to check the validity of an excise number.
SEED is the System for Exchange of Excise Data online verification. It provides a service to verify an Excise Number with a standard web browser. The SEED application is addressed to Economic Operators. Because it is available on a public site, the information and services offered here are intentionally limited.
Information is provided for:
- Using the SEED application;
- List of Excise Products Category and Excise Products;
- Excise Number;
- Product Description;
- Authorisation role;
- Re-use flag.
- Access SEED HTML
- Excise Number Verification open interface (SOAP service) XML DTD
- SEED Help HTML
- Release Date
- Modified Date
- Geographical Coverage
- Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Belgium, Austria, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Germany, Czechia, Spain, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, United Kingdom, France, Croatia, Greece, Ireland, Hungary, Lithuania, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg
- European Union Open Data Portal
European Commission DG TAXUD