The dataset contains information on the activity of the Publications Office of the European Union in 2014, based on its Annual Management Report (AMR). It provides an insight on the Office's main achievements over the year and a summary of the Office's activities, namely for the production of EU information on any media, the information's accessibility, reuse and preservation, the management of public websites such as EUR-Lex, EU Open Data Portal, TED, CORDIS, EU Bookshop, EU Whoiswho.
The report is addressed to all the EU institutions and it is established annually by the Publications Office Management Committee, who is responsible for its strategic guidelines.
The report is available in English and must be published by 1 May each year.
The Publications Office of the European Union is an interinstitutional office, the current organisation and operation of which are determined by Decision 2009/496/EC, Euratom, as modified by Decision 2012/368/EU, Euratom.
- Decision 2009/496/EC, Euratom of the European Parliament, the Council, the Commission, the Court of Justice, the Court of Auditors, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions of 26 June 2009 on the organisation and operation of the Publications Office of the European Union PDF
- Decision of the European Parliament, the Council, the Commission, the Court of Justice of the European Union, the Court of Auditors, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions of 29 June 2012 amending Decision 2009/496/EC, Euratom on the organisation and operation of the Publications Office of the European Union PDF
- DOI: 10.2830/75445
- Nivel de interoperabilidad
- Tipo de conjunto de datos
- Descripción del servicio
- Fecha de publicación
- Periodicidad de acumulación
- Cobertura temporal desde
- Cobertura temporal hasta
- Granularidad temporal
- Idioma de los metadatos
Publications Office of the European Union
2, rue Mercier, L-2985 Luxembourg