The ERADIS database shall ensure that the information relevant to the safety and interoperability of the railways in the Member States is accessible and transparent to all interested parties and stakeholders in the railway, in accordance with the Directive (EU) 2016/798, the Directive (EU) 2016/797 and the Regulation (EU) 2016/796.
ERADIS shall not be used as operational database, but for information purpose only.
Through the ERADIS database, the Agency is collecting and providing public access to the following documents and information:
* Contact details of relevant national organisations: safety authorities, investigation bodies,
* accreditation bodies, recognition bodies;
* Safety certificates for railway undertakings;
* Licences for providing rail transport services by railway undertakings;
* Information on the Entities in Charge of Maintenance: the schema decided in each member state, certification bodies documents, ECM certificates and maintenance functions certificates,
* Recommendations for use agreed by the certification bodies network;
* Information on the CSM Assessment Bodies: the decision on the use of schema for acknowledging the competence of CSM assessment bodies, the CSM Assessment Bodies documents;
* Link to ERAIL database of Common Safety Indicators;
* Link to ERAIL database of investigation reports;
* Annual reports of national safety authorities and national investigation bodies;
* EC declarations of verification of subsystems;
* EC declarations of conformity of constituents;
* EC declarations of suitability for use of interoperability constituents;
* NoBo EC Certificates
* Authorisations for placing in service of fixed installations;
* Link to the national vehicle registers ECVVR;
* Railway Undertaking Service Quality Reports;
* Link to national rules database NOTIF-IT.
- Pagina principale
- Copertura geografica
- Romania, Slovacchia, Slovenia, Svezia, Malta, Paesi Bassi, Polonia, Portogallo, Belgio, Austria, Cipro, Bulgaria, Germania, Cechia, Spagna, Danimarca, Finlandia, Estonia, Regno Unito, Francia, Croazia, Grecia, Irlanda, Ungheria, Lituania, Italia, Lettonia, Lussemburgo