The 2016 EU-wide transparency exercise provides detailed bank-by-bank data on capital positions, risk exposure amounts and asset quality on 131 banks from 24 countries of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). This exercise is part of the EBA's ongoing commitment to enhancing transparency in the EU banking sector.
The data, which is exclusively based on supervisory reporting, is published at the highest level of consolidation for the reference dates of 31 December 2015 and 30 June 2016.
The exercise has been coordinated by the EBA and carried out in close cooperation with the Competent Authorities (CAs) from all relevant jurisdictions. By disclosing comparable figures in a user-friendly format, the EBA aims to promote a greater understanding of capital positions and exposures in the EU banking sector and foster market discipline across the Single Market.
For the first time, the EU-wide transparency exercise is published along with the Risk Assessment Report (RAR) , which is based on a wider sample of 198 banks, of which 41 EU foreign subsidiaries of other EU banks. In the Transparency exercise database, as well as in the interactive tools, data is also disclosed for the bucket "All other banks", which includes the aggregated values for 26 banks which are in the RAR sample but not in the transparency exercise. These banks report to EBA at the highest level of consolidation and therefore their data contributes to the EU averages. The disclosure of figures for the rest of the sample allows users to reconcile Transparency data with respective figures for the EU in the RAR.
- Credit Risk (STA / IRB) - Data aggregated by countries of banks Excel XLS
- Credit Risk (STA / IRB) - Data aggregated by countries of counterparties Excel XLS
- Credit Risk (STA / IRB) - Individual banks' data Excel XLS
- Credit risk - raw data CSV
- NPE and forborne exposures - Data aggregated by countries of banks Excel XLS
- NPE and forborne exposures - Individual banks' data Excel XLS
- Datum wijziging
- Geografisch bereik
- Nederland, Noorwegen, Polen, Portugal, Litouwen, Luxemburg, Letland, Malta, Roemenië, Slowakije, België, Oostenrijk, Zwitserland, Bulgarije, Tsjechië, Cyprus, Denemarken, Duitsland, Estland, Spanje, Frankrijk, Finland, Griekenland, Verenigd Koninkrijk, Hongarije, Kroatië, Ĳsland, Ierland, Liechtenstein, Italië, Zweden, Slovenië