Eurofound’s second European quality of life survey (EQLS), which was carried out in 2007, offers a wide-ranging view of the diverse social realities in the 27 Member States, as well as covering Norway and the candidate countries of Turkey, Macedonia and Croatia.
Many of the questions asked in the first EQLS in 2003 were asked again, on such issues as employment, income, education, housing, family, health, work-life balance, life satisfaction and perceived quality of society. Being in possession of two sets of data will allow the research team to gauge how people’s lives have changed in the intervening years.
- Main findings HTML
- Quality of life in Croatia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey PDF
- Quality of life in ethnically diverse neighbourhoods PDF
- Second European Quality of Life Survey: Quality of life in Europe, 2003–2007 PDF
- Secondary analysis: Evaluating the quality of society and public services PDF
- Secondary analysis: Family life and work PDF
- Secondary analysis: Living conditions, social exclusion and mental well-being PDF
- Secondary analysis: Participation in volunteering and unpaid work PDF
- Secondary analysis: Subjective well-being in Europe PDF
- Datum wijziging
- Geografisch bereik
- Polen, Portugal, Roemenië, Slowakije, Noord-Macedonië, Malta, Nederland, Noorwegen, Slovenië, Zweden, België, Oostenrijk, Cyprus, Bulgarije, Duitsland, Tsjechië, Spanje, Denemarken, Finland, Estland, Verenigd Koninkrijk, Frankrijk, Kroatië, Griekenland, Ierland, Hongarije, Litouwen, Italië, Letland, Luxemburg, Turkije
- European Union Open Data Portal
Wyattville Road, Loughlinstown, Dublin 18, Ireland