The dataset contains information on the activity of the Publications Office of the European Union in 2016, based on its Annual Activity Report (AAR). It details the achievements and initiatives taken during the year and the resources used. The performance indicators and data available are grouped into three main categories: key results and progress towards the achievement of objectives, organisational management and financial control, and financial statements.
The AAR is a management report of the Director-General of the Publications Office to the College of Commissioners on the performance of his duties. It is a key component of the accountability chain within the Commission, in which the Director-General takes responsibility for the management of resources, by reference to the objectives and related indicators set out in the Strategic and Management Plans and the efficiency and effectiveness of internal control systems, including an overall assessment of the costs and benefits of controls.
The report is available in English and must be finalised by 31 March each year. The AARs of all Directorates-General of the European Commission are then communicated to the European Parliament, the Council and the European Court of Auditors.
- Annual Activity Report 2016 of the Publications Office PDF
- Financial statements: annual accounts and financial reports (Annex 3 to the AAR 2016) Excel XLS
- Key results and progress towards the achievement of general objectives and specific objectives: performance tables (Section 1 and Annex 12 of the AAR 2016) Excel XLS
- Organisational management and internal control: performance tables (Section 2 and Annexes 2 and 10 of the AAR 2016) Excel XLS
- Título alternativo
- Annual Activity Report
- Página de destino
- Data de publicação
- Data de alteração
- Frequência de atualização
- Cobertura geográfica
- Roménia, Eslováquia, Eslovénia, Suécia, Malta, Países Baixos, Polónia, Portugal, Bélgica, Áustria, Chipre, Bulgária, Alemanha, Chéquia, Espanha, Dinamarca, Finlândia, Estónia, Reino Unido, França, Croácia, Grécia, Irlanda, Hungria, Lituânia, Itália, Letónia, Luxemburgo
Publications Office of the European Union, Resources and Logistics Directorate, Finance Unit
2, rue Mercier, L-2985 Luxembourg