This database includes research networks and centres with recognised expertise in performing clinical studies in children. It is part of the European network of paediatric research at the European Medicines Agency (Enpr-EMA).
This database provides easy access to data about each individual Enpr-EMA network.
The information includes sources of expertise and research experience across Europe.
This is the central resource for researchers and study sponsors seeking to identify research networks for paediatric clinical trials in Europe. Centres can be identified through networks.
The available data reflect the information received by the EMA every two years in the networks’ self-assessment forms, including:
- Network identification and contact details
- Network description (including size of the network)
- Research experience and ability
- Scientific competencies and capacity to provide expert advice
- Quality management
- Training and educational capacity to build competences
- Public involvement
- EnprEMA database HTML
- Landing Page
- Data de publicação
- Data de alteração
- Cobertura geográfica
- Roménia, Eslováquia, Eslovénia, Suécia, Malta, Países Baixos, Polónia, Portugal, Bélgica, Áustria, Chipre, Bulgária, Alemanha, Chéquia, Espanha, Dinamarca, Finlândia, Estónia, Reino Unido, França, Croácia, Grécia, Irlanda, Hungria, Lituânia, Itália, Letónia, Luxemburgo
European Medicines Agency
European Medicines Agency 30 Churchill Place Canary Wharf London E14 5EU United Kingdom