This publication provides an overview of the most recent and most pertinent annual transport-related statistics in Europe.
It covers the European Union and its 28 Member States and, as far as possible, the current EU candidate countries and the EFTA countries.
The content of this pocketbook is based on a range of sources including Eurostat, international organisations, national statistics and, where no data were available, own estimates. Own estimates have mainly been produced to get an idea of the EU total. At the level of individual countries, they are merely indicative and should by no means be (mis-)interpreted as ‘official’ data.
The publication consists of three parts: (1) a general part with general economic and other relevant data, (2) a transport part covering both passenger and freight transport as well as other transport-related data, and, finally, (3) an energy and environmental part with data on the impact which the transport sector has on the environment.
Most of the tables have data up to 2014; where available, more recent data have been provided.
- 1 General Data Excel XLS
- 2.1 Transport - General Excel XLS
- 2.2 Performance of freight transport Excel XLS
- 2.3 Performance of passenger transport Excel XLS
- 2.4 Performance using other indicators Excel XLS
- 2.5 Infrastructure Excel XLS
- 2.6 Means of transport Excel XLS
- 2.7 Safety Excel XLS
- 3. Energy and environment Excel XLS
- Statistical pocketbook 2016 (full version) PDF
- Título alternativo
- EU Transport in figures: statistical pocketbook 2016
- Tipo de conjunto de dados
- Data de publicação
- Data de alteração
- Cobertura geográfica
- Países Baixos, Noruega, Polónia, Portugal, Lituânia, Luxemburgo, Letónia, Malta, Roménia, Eslováquia, Bélgica, Áustria, Suíça, Bulgária, Chéquia, Chipre, Dinamarca, Alemanha, Estónia, Espanha, França, Finlândia, Grécia, Reino Unido, Hungria, Croácia, Islândia, Irlanda, Liechtenstein, Itália, Suécia, Eslovénia
Directorate General for Mobility and Transport