The North East Atlantic Fisheries Commission (NEAFC) is a regional fisheries management organisation that ensures the long-term conservation and sustainable use of the fishery resources in the north-east Atlantic. The EFCA coordinates the implementation of EU obligations as a NEAFC contracting party, defined in the NEAFC convention and the NEAFC scheme of control and enforcement (NEAFC scheme).
The NEAFC JDP has been operating since 2009 with the participation of Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom, which collaborate in the implementation of NEAFC rules through the system of joint sea campaigns.
Joint sea campaigns are planned, implemented and assessed each year in close cooperation between the European Commission, the Member State concerned and the EFCA to ensure achievement of the compliance with the conservation and control measures in force.
The EFCA has also been delegated by the Commission to fulfil a number of tasks related to the notification to the NEAFC the list of EU inspectors and inspection means and compiling annual reports on EU inspection activities in the NEAFC RA. The EFCA also sends all the originals of inspection reports carried out by Member State inspectors in the NEAFC RA to fishing vessel flag states with copies of inspection reports being sent to the European Commission and the NEAFC secretariat.
- Joint Deployment Plan 2014 NEAFC Leg 1 PDF
- Joint Deployment Plan 2014 NEAFC Leg 2 PDF
- Joint Deployment Plan 2015 NEAFC Leg 1 PDF
- Joint Deployment Plan 2015 NEAFC Leg 2 PDF
- Joint Deployment Plan 2015 NEAFC Leg 3 PDF
- Joint Deployment Plan 2015 NEAFC Leg 4 PDF
- Joint Deployment Plan 2016 NEAFC Leg 1 PDF
- Joint Deployment Plan 2016 NEAFC Leg 2 PDF
- Joint Deployment Plan 2016 NEAFC Leg 3 PDF
- Joint Deployment Plan 2017 NEAFC Leg 1 PDF
- Joint Deployment Plan 2017 NEAFC Leg 2 PDF
- NEAFC HTML
- Landing Page
- Data de publicação
- Data de alteração
EFCA - European Fisheries Control Agency
Edificio Odriozola, Avenida García Barbón 4, E-36201 Vigo, Spain