Save the date: Data Sharing Days 2020
Save the date and visit the event Data Sharing Days 2020 in the Hague, the Netherlands on 27 and 28 January 2020. The event has the theme "How to use data sovereignty to create value" and participants and speakers will discuss topics such as:
- How to accelerate your organisation's supply chain integration through data sharing
- Data as a key for Europe's economy
- The future of the internet
- Open-source platform to drive the standards for exchange and monetisation of 'smart systems' data
- How to thrive in a 'Digital Europe' using model agreements for data sharing as a steppingstone
- Security as a single market driver
Register and join participants and speakers in discussing the importance of data and data sharing in Europe and beyond. Interested in learning more about data sharing? Visit the EU initiative: Support Centre for Data Sharing.
For more open data events visit the EDP calendar and follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn to stay up to date.