Design in Government Conference
Today marks the beginning of the "Design in Government Conference" in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. The three-day event will continue until Wednesday 20 November and is part of the International Design in Government Community Programme. There will be several keynote speakers, including the European Data Portal's Esther Huyer; the Digital Minister of Taiwan, Audrey Tang; and Gerry McGovern, an international speaker specialised on customer experience.
Several topics will be discussed throughout the three-day event, such as:
- Shift Happens: Future of Digital Governance;
- European Perspective on citizen centred digital government;
- Designing Digital to meet User Needs;
- Visual canvases in support of EU Policy;
- Success factors for applying service design in government organisations; and
- How the voices of the citizens can shape digital services in the government.
For more open data events visit the European Data Portal's calendar and follow the EDP on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn to stay up to date.