- Nature:WebsiteAuthor:European Environment Agency (EEA)Charge:FREEData Source:European Environment Agency (EEA)Functionality:StatisticsSubject:land use
The key aim of land cover accounts is to understand the way in which the stocks of different land covers change over time. This viewer allows you to visualise and to download land cover statistics derived from applied methodology for land accounts.
- Nature:WebsiteAuthor:EurostatCharge:FREEData Source:EurostatFunctionality:Maps, StatisticsSubject:information analysis
The Country Profiles cover a wide field of high interest country indicators which range from population and living conditions, labour, health and safety, education, economy and finance, business information, environment, energy, and the information society. The Country Profile displays a set of key indicators for each selected theme (e.g. Euro indicators) and for each selected country. For each indicator the Country Profile also offers you a complete table, and interactive graphs and maps.
- Nature:WebsiteAuthor:European Environment Agency (EEA)Charge:FREEData Source:European Environment Agency (EEA)Functionality:Data visualisation, MapsSubject:environmental protection, ecosystem, protected area
Natura 2000 is an ecological network of protected areas, set up to ensure the survival of Europe's most valuable species and habitats. Natura 2000 is based on the 1979 Birds Directive and the 1992 Habitats Directive. The green infrastructure that it provides safeguards numerous ecosystem services and ensures that Europe's nature systems remain healthy and resilient.
- Nature:WebsiteAuthor:Directorate-General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology (CNECT)Charge:FREEData Source:EurostatFunctionality:Information analysis, StatisticsSubject:Information society
The Digital Agenda Scoreboard web application allows you to interactively create graphs to view the data you are interested in. About a hundred indicators have been selected and then divided into thematic groups, illustrating some key dimensions of the European information society. You can use these indicators to assess progress with respect to the targets set out in the Digital Agenda, to compare progress across countries over time, or to analyse the profile of a particular country.
- Nature:WebsiteAuthor:Joint Research Centre (JRC)Charge:FREEData Source:Joint Research Centre (JRC)Functionality:Data visualisation, MapsSubject:geophysical environment, forest, geographical information system
The EFDAC Map Viewer is a customised web map client that allows users to visualise, navigate and query maps and derived geo-datasets available in EFDAC. This includes the JRC forest cover maps, species distribution and suitability maps, information on forest patterns, forest conditions and forest resource information. (e.g. forest area and growing stock).
- Nature:WebsiteAuthor:Joint Research Centre (JRC)Charge:FREEData Source:Joint Research Centre (JRC)Functionality:Data visualisation, MapsSubject:forest conservation, fire protection
The European Forest Fire Information System (EFFIS) supports forest fire-protection services in the EU and provides the European Commission and the European Parliament with updated and reliable information on wildland fires in Europe. You can visualise the most up-to-date information on the current fire season in Europe and in the Mediterranean area. This includes meteorological fire danger maps and forecasts of up to 6 days, daily satellite images of the last 7 days, maps of the latest hot spots and fire perimeters also updated daily.
906 results found