Open Data Day 2018
Open Data Day is about to take place on 3 March 2018. Every year thousands of people all over the world celebrate the benefits, power and joy of Open Data. Where to find the best places to make the most out of this special Saturday? A brief summary showing some of the international highlights:
- Look into the Open Data Day map, including mini-grants from Open Knowledge International.
- Participate in German hackathons and events organised by the City of Munich and Code for Munich, as well as by stakeholders in Düsseldorf.
- Join the Spanish conference in Madrid to make real Open Data impact.
- Meet up in Aberdeen for one of the events in the United Kingdom.
- Solve youth inequality during a hackathon in the Netherlands.
- Announce your own plans in this French Open Data community forum.
- Go fully global with a hackathon in Hong Kong, event in Nigeria, the USA civic hackathon or American Civic Data Alliance event, a Canadian gathering, or workshops in the Philippines and Brasil.
In short, Saturday 3 March 2018 will be an Open Data Day to remember. Looking for more Open Data Day events and other inspiring ones throughout the year? Take a look at the official calendar of the European Data Portal.