Sharing and Reuse Awards Contest
The Directorate General for Informatics of the European Commission (DG DIGIT) has launched the Sharing and Reuse Awards contest. In this contest, the European Commission will award a total of €100,000 to reward public administrations that have successfully developed and shared IT solutions with a potential for wider reuse.
The Sharing and Reuse contest is open to IT solutions and services that meet all the following eligibility criteria:
- It has been developed by or for public administration(s) of the Member States or EFTA countries
- It has been reused by other public administrations
- It is either an open source software or a shared service
- The responsible organisation agrees to publish it on Joinup
- The description of the solution is provided in English.
The eligible solutions will then be assessed against a set of evaluation criteria to determine the best one. Solutions can be registered here.
For detailed information about the eligibility and selection criteria as well as on how to register to the contest and following steps, you can consult the dedicated page on Joinup. Solutions can be registered until 28 October 2016. The application process is very easy and takes only a short time.
Interested? Read more by following the link below!