This course focuses on how to create metadata in accordance with DCAT and DCAT-AP.
- Understand what metadata is and how it relates to DCAT.
- Learn about the history and objectives of DCAT and DCAT-AP.
- Understand the basic model of DCAT.
- Learn about examples of DCAT entities.
- Understand the differences between DCAT, DCAT-AP and DCAT-AP-OP.
- Know some of the issues addressed during development of DCAT and DCAT-AP.
The Metadata Quality Assurance is intended to help data providers and data portals to check their metadata against various indicators. For information on which metrics we use for indicator measurements, please have a look at our methodology page.
This list contains all the suggested readings from the different webinars of the DCAT and DCAT-AP training.
This document summarises all the questions and answers from the different webinars of the DCAT and DCAT-AP training.
The Open Data Goldbook is a practical guidebook for data managers and data holders about open data in general, how to build an open data strategy, technical preparation and implementation, putting in place an open data lifecycle, and ensuring and monitoring success.