Happy holidays from the data.europa.eu team!
The data.europa.eu teach wishes you all happy holidays. As we prepare for 2023, we would like to thank all our data providers and data enthusiasts’ community for the support and engagement in our 2022 activities. We hope you will enjoy your holiday time with your beloved and if you want to treat yourself with some open data, don´t forget to check out our:
- Datasets, Statistics, Graph Search, and Metadata Quality Dashboard;
- Data.europa.eu documentation on the portal, data quality, data citation and data visualisation;
- Publications, including the newly released Open Data Maturity 2022;
- Data.europa academy trainings and webinars – new ones are scheduled for 20 and 27 January 2023;
- Data stories, news pieces and event calendar.
Stay tuned for more European open data in 2023! In the meantime, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, or subscribe to our newsletter.