The European Data Portal in 2020
Discover what to expect from the European Data Portal in the new year!
The European Data Portal (EDP) team wishes you all a Happy New Year! We are looking forward to continuing collaborating and discussing open data related topics and trends with you in the new year. In 2020, the EDP will continue to share events, highlights and news on our website, organise webinars and publish research findings around open data.
EDP Highlights in early 2020 are:
- Publication of our research results around High-Value Datasets in the form of an Analytical Report in January 2020.
- Release of the updated user interface on the European Data Portal website in late February 2020.
- Publication of an extensive study on the Economic Impact of open data in February 2020.
- Webinar on the methodology and key findings of the Economic Impact of open data study in March 2020.
- Publication of an extensive study on the sustainability of the (Open) Data Portal Infrastructure in March 2020.
- Publication of a study on the Three Top Performers of the latest Open Data Maturity Report in April 2020.
- Webinars series on the Three Top Performers in the Open Data Maturity Report with - Ireland, Spain, and France - in May and June 2020.
For those new to open data, explore our eLearning modules centred around different open data topics such as open data licensing, open data quality and how to unlock the value of open data. In addition, you can find open data events across Europe in the EDP Calendar, around 1 million datasets on different topics from the 28EU Member States and EFTA countries and examples of open data use cases.