Discover the data.europa academy training session on geospatial data!
Recently, we launched the data.europa academy, a packed curriculum with free courses designed for you to learn what open data is and how to work with it.
We are happy to announce that the first webinar as part of the academy was a success! Part of the course "Geospatial data and API delivery", this first webinar served as an introduction to geospatial data.
Antje Kügeler and Simon Jirka from con.terra and 52° North provided answers to questions such as:
- What is geospatial data and what are the main topics and thematic domains?
- Where does the geospatial data published on data.europa.eu come from?
- How can geospatial data be found on data.europa.eu?
- How can the geospatial data be accessed and used?
- How can a geospatial context be added to non-geospatial data and what is the benefit of this?