This course illustrates what real-time data is and why it is a valuable source of information.
- Understand what real-time geospatial data is
- Learn about relevant interoperability standards
- Discuss the future needs for dealing with geospatial real-time data within data.europa.eu
The data.europa academy hosted a webinar on "Real-time Data" on 5 April 2022. During this webinar, the facilitator illustrated how real-time data sets are currently handled within data.europa.eu and give an overview of relevant standards, APIs, and technologies. The presentation was followed by a discussion during which participants can share their ideas on relevant technologies, future requirements and which real-time data sources should be further investigated for data.europa.eu.
- Understand the definition of real-time data
- Learn about different types of real-time data are available on data.europa.eu
- Learn about the necessary technology for real-time data
- Learn about the standards regarding real-time data and the added value
The recording of the webinar can be found under 'Videos'. Also, the slides used during the webinar can be found under 'Reading'